Hillary’s emails are back!

http://yournewswire.com/fbi-raid-hillary-clintons-server-as-top-secret-emails-found/

On July fifth, amidst questioning on Hillary Clinton’s emails, the FBI director James Comey stated that “all the cases prosecuted involved some combination of clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information, vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct, indications of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.”
However, this statement is in stark contrast to his most recent one, taking the form of a leaked memo, nearly three months later. Comey said that “of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.” One has to question why this would be an issue at all; after all, it is simply new evidence, nothing more. The answer, should this question be posed, is that we are in the midst of an election season the likes of which we have never seen before. With a Pew Poll reporting Hillary Clinton at a seven-point numerical advantage over Trump, the outcome of this election, feasibly, was foreseen. This newfound evidence could potentially turn the tide of this election, hence the reason for its significance.
This news not only reached voters, but it also reached non-voting sophomores at Walt Whitman High School. An anonymous student thinks that “they should go for it and I have no doubt that there’s something going on there. However, I feel that despite any inconsistencies in Clinton’s behavior, she would do a much better job running our country than Trump would. Hillary still has my full support.”
Another anonymous student believes it is “completely inappropriate that he reopened it eleven days before the election.”
There is a sense of understanding that these new releases have turned the election on its head. A third and final student is glad that “they are reopening the investigation into her private email server. Not only was her decision to use it an endangerment to national security, but with the information that was leaked, it is likely she used this server for some pay to play deals. Hopefully, the reopening of the investigation will help expose the most corrupt and dishonest individual ever to run for president.”
It is clear that opinions are divided on the issue of Clinton’s emails. However, the new information’s effect on this presidential race remains to be seen.